Fort Collins is a beautiful city in northern Colorado. It’s a great place to live, work, and play. There are many things to do in Fort Collins, and here are just a few of them.
1. Hiking and Biking trails abound in Fort Collins. There are over 200 miles of trails in the city, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you. From easy trails for a leisurely stroll to more challenging trails for an adventurous hike, there’s something for everyone. And don’t forget your bike! Fort Collins is a great place to ride, with plenty of trails and paths to explore.
2. The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see some amazing exhibits. From dinosaurs to early humans to the modern day, there’s something for everyone at the museum.
3. For those who love the outdoors, Rocky Mountain National Park is just a short drive from Fort Collins. With hiking, camping, fishing, and more, there’s plenty to do in the park. And don’t forget to take in the beautiful scenery!
4. If you’re looking for some fun nightlife, Old Town Fort Collins is the place to be. With bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops, there’s something for everyone in Old Town. And on warm summer nights, you can enjoy live music outdoors at one of the many concerts in the park.
5. For a taste of local culture, check out the Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra or take in a show at the Lincoln Center. There’s also plenty of art to see at the Museum of Art and History or the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Visitors Center.
Fort Collins is a great city with plenty to do. Whether you’re looking for outdoor activities, nightlife, or cultural experiences, you’ll find it all here. So come on down and enjoy all that Fort Collins has to offer!
When you visit Fort Collins, be sure to stop into Rainbow for some healthy food and good drinks!
Keeping Cars Off-road With the Bucks for Biking Program For years, we’ve been known as Fort Collins’s go-to spot for…